|Technical support for XMLmind DITA Converter is provided through a
moderated, mailing list.|
You don't need to
be a list member to post a message.
Before sending us a
support request, please take the time to browse through
You may also want to
- browse the mailing list archive,
- use the search box found at the top/right of every page of
this web site to search this archive,
- use the services of The Mail Archive, a third party mailing list
archive having a nicer user interface than Mailman.
Support is limited
to bug reports. Moreover, we do not accept bug reports involving
customizations or extensions made by third-party developers.
How to write a usable bug report?
order to fix a bug, we absolutely need to be able to reproduce it.
Therefore, please make sure to include all the following information in your
- A description of the problem.
- The version of XMLmind DITA Converter (ditac for
short). Execute "ditac -version" to display this version.
- The name and version of the operating system used to run
- The version of the JavaTM runtime used to run
ditac. Execute "java -version" to display this
- If relevant, the ditac command-line used to convert
your DITA document.
- If relevant (which is almost always the case), a copy
of your DITA document or a mock-up document allowing to reproduce the
- If relevant, a link to the part of the DITA
1.2 specification which is not correctly implemented by
Failing to comply with the above support policy will
cause your support request to be automatically rejected with no explanation
Your support request does not comply with XMLmind DITA
Converter support policy. Please refer to
XMLmind DITA Converter is embedded in the
following applications: XMLmind XSL
Utility, XMLmind XSL
Server (both part of the XMLmind XSL-FO Converter
product) and XMLmind XML
Editor Professional Edition. If you own any of the aforementioned
products, then please use the corresponding support facility rather than . See