|XMLmind DITA Converter|
Support is limited to bug reports, unless you are an XMLmind customer. Moreover, please note that we do not accept bug reports involving customizations or extensions made by third-party developers.
We support only the last major version of the software. For example, if latest release is v5.2, we'll respond to support requests about v5.0, v5.1, v5.2, but not to those about v4.9. If you are using an old version, please upgrade to latest version and check whether this fixes the issue.
How to write a usable bug report?
In order to fix a bug, we absolutely need to be able to reproduce it. Therefore, please make sure to include all the following information in your bug report:
- A description of the problem.
- The version of XMLmind DITA Converter (ditac for short). Execute "ditac -version" to display this version.
- The name and version of the operating system used to run ditac.
- The version of the Java™ runtime used to run ditac. Execute "java -version" to display this version.
- If relevant, the ditac command-line used to convert your DITA document.
- If relevant (which is almost always the case), a copy of your DITA document or a mock-up document allowing to reproduce the problem.
- If relevant, a link to the part of the DITA 1.3 specification which is not correctly implemented by ditac.
Failing to comply with the above support policy will
cause your support request to be automatically rejected with no explanation
Your support request does not comply with XMLmind DITA
Converter support policy. Please refer to
XMLmind DITA Converter is embedded in the following applications: XMLmind XSL Utility, XMLmind XSL Server (both part of the XMLmind XSL-FO Converter product) and XMLmind XML Editor Professional Edition. If you own any of the aforementioned products, then please use the corresponding support facility rather than . See