|XMLmind Ebook Compiler|
Support is limited to bug reports, unless you are an XMLmind customer. Moreover, please note that we do not accept bug reports involving customizations or extensions made by third-party developers.
We support only the last major version of the software. For example, if latest release is v5.2, we'll respond to support requests about v5.0, v5.1, v5.2, but not to those about v4.9. If you are using an old version, please upgrade to latest version and check whether this fixes the issue.
How to write a usable bug report?
In order to fix a bug, we absolutely need to be able to reproduce it. Therefore, please make sure to include all the following information in your bug report:
- A description of the problem.
- The version of XMLmind Ebook Compiler (ebookc for short). Execute "ebookc -version" to display this version.
- The name and version of the operating system used to run ebookc.
- The version of the Java™ runtime used to run ebookc. Execute "java -version" to display this version.
- If relevant, the ebookc command-line used to convert your ebook specification.
- If relevant (which is almost always the case), a copy of your ebook specification with all the corresponding input HTML pages or a mock-up document allowing to reproduce the problem.
Failing to comply with the above support policy will
cause your support request to be automatically rejected with no explanation
Your support request does not comply with XMLmind Ebook
Compiler support policy. Please refer to
XMLmind Ebook Compiler is embedded in XMLmind XHTML Editor and of course, its superset, XMLmind XML Editor. If you own any of the aforementioned products, then please use the corresponding support facility rather than . See XMLmind XML Editor, Support.