|XMLmind XSL-FO Converter|
If you own an XMLmind XSL-FO Converter Professional Edition license
You must identify yourself as a customer by using one of the email addresses registered with our customer database. (Please add as many email addresses —belonging to the same domain— as you wish by using this form.)
Questions related to the Java or .NET API will be answered only during 3 months starting from date of purchase. Other than this, support is limited to bug reports and requests for enhancements.
Support is limited to bug reports and requests for
enhancements. Note that we'll not answer questions like:
wrong with this XSL-FO snippet or
which XSL-FO should I generate
in order to get this. More information in this FAQ:
I cannot get
the results that I want. Can you help
me tweak my XSLT stylesheet?
Support is limited to bug reports and requests for enhancements.
We'll answer your questions about using the application. We'll also try to answer questions about customizing the DocBook, DITA or XHTML XSL stylesheets, provided this can be done using XMLmind XSL Customizer. Other than this, support is limited to bug reports and requests for enhancements.
XMLmind is a small company and as such, we do not have a dedicated support team. All your questions will be answered by the software engineers who develop our products. This means that you are guaranteed to get the most authoritative answers possible. Moreover, we'll do our best to respond to your support requests before the next business day. On the downside, we have to limit support requests to one new topic per week and per customer.
Also please note that we support only the last major version of the software. For example, if latest release is v7.2, we'll respond to support requests about v7.0, v7.1, v7.2, but not to those about v6.9. If you are using an old version, please upgrade to latest version and check whether this fixes the issue.
If you are evaluating XMLmind XSL-FO Converter Professional Edition by using Evaluation Edition
Same support as above. However, please note that:
Before writing your bug report
Make sure to use the latest version of the product. Download and run latest Evaluation Edition if needed to.
If the problem is a defect in the output file generated by XMLmind XSL-FO Converter (XFC for short):
- In case you are facing a documented limitation of the product, please check the following documents: FAQ, Conformance Statement, Support of the XSL-FO v1.0 standard.
- In case you have errors in your XSL-FO input file, please test this file against an XSL-FO processor other than XFC. We strongly recommend using RenderX XEP for that. (RenderX XEP Personal Edition is free to use for testing purposes.)
Writing a usable bug report
In order to fix a bug, we absolutely need to be able to reproduce it. Therefore, please make sure to include all the following information in your bug report:
- A description of the problem.
- The name of the program involved: a fo2XXX command-line utility (that is, the XMLmind XSL-FO Converter Engine), XMLmind XSL Utility or XMLmind XSL Server.
- The version of XFC.
- The name and version of the operating system used to run the program.
- The version of the Java™ runtime or the .NET runtime used to run the program.
- If relevant, the target word processor (e.g. MS-Word 2003).
- If the problem is a defect in the output file generated by XFC, an XSL-FO input file, preferably small, indented, written by hand, allowing to reproduce this problem.
Failing to comply with the above support policy will
cause your support request to be automatically rejected with no explanation
Your support request does not comply with XMLmind XSL-FO
Converter support policy. Please refer to